LeMoyne Arts Summer Camp Cancellation & Refund Policies
Summer camp tuition includes a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Camp session cancellations a week or more prior to the start of class are given a full refund.
- Camp session cancellations less than seven days before the class begins are given a partial refund, and forfeit the $100 camp deposit.
- Camp cancellations on or after the first day of class are not entitled to a refund.
- Should a student be unable to continue their attendance to a class due to COVID-19 they will receive a credit or refund (minus the $100 camp deposit) for missed days of a camp session that may be used in future enrollment. Credit is prorated based on how many classes were missed and expires after 12 months after being issued.
- If there are not enough students registered to run the camp session, LeMoyne Arts will notify any parties who have registered and issue them a full refund or credit to be applied to another session of camp in the same year.
- Camp cancellations due extreme weather (hurricane, tornado, etc.) or any unforeseen catastrophe (Act of God) are not refundable.
- Registrations are considered to be complete once they are paid, and a registration form is completed.