LeMoyne Arts Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Class cancellations a week or more prior to the start of class are given a full refund.
- Class cancellations less than seven days before the class begins are given a partial refund (50%).
- Class cancellations on or after the first day of class are not entitled to a refund.
- If there are not enough students registered to run the class, LeMoyne Arts will notify any students who have registered and issue them a full refund or opportunity to enroll in another class.
- Event, workshop or class cancellations due extreme weather (hurricane, tornado, etc.) or any unforeseen catastrophe (Act of God) are not refundable.
- Registrations are considered to be complete once they are paid, and a registration form is completed.
- Should a student be unable to continue their attendance to a class due to COVID-19 they will receive a credit for missed remaining classes that may be used in future enrollment. Credit is prorated based on how many classes were missed and expires after 12 months after being issued.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact email@example.com