LeMoyne Arts Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Class cancellations a week or more prior to the start of class are given a full refund.
- Class cancellations less than seven days before the class begins are given a partial refund (50%).
- Class cancellations on or after the first day of class are not entitled to a refund.
- If there are not enough students registered to run the class, LeMoyne Arts will notify any students who have registered and issue them a full refund or opportunity to enroll in another class.
- Event, workshop or class cancellations due extreme weather (hurricane, tornado, etc.) or any unforeseen catastrophe (Act of God) are not refundable.
- Registrations are considered to be complete once they are paid, and a registration form is completed.
- Should a student be unable to continue their attendance to a class due to COVID-19 they will receive a credit for missed remaining classes that may be used in future enrollment. Credit is prorated based on how many classes were missed and expires after 12 months after being issued.