Meginnis-Munroe House c. 1854
The first floor of the house is shared between the LeMoyne Arts Gallery Shop, and four galleries, each one dedicated to individuals who had significant, lasting impact on the foundation.
Each of the gallery entrances are labeled by a gold plaque: Albrecht Gallery, Marylou Kuhn Gallery Shop, Hoover Gallery, and Puckett Gallery. These spaces are host to monthly, and bi-monthly rotating exhibitions, children's activities, gallery talks, and private rentals.
The second floor is lined with big windows, and high ceilings, making it a pleasant, and cheery space for administrative offices. The first floor of the house is also easily accessible via wheelchair ramp.
The Gallery Shop is located at the front of the first floor and features hundreds of art works, jewelry, ceramics, wood works, books, trinkets, and textiles. The LeMoyne Arts ceramics lab is located below the first floor, and is used as a studio and class space for our instructors and students, all year long.