LeMoyne Arts Open Studio Refund Policies
- Open studio is intended for experienced students. Should a student be unable to demonstrate competence in navigating use of the studio and art making process independently and safely as determined by the studio supervisor they will receive a refund for remaining studio hours and be asked to take an additional class before enrolling in future studio hours. Refund amount is prorated based on how many weeks of studio hours remain.
- Open studio cancellations a week or more prior to the start of class are given a full refund.
- Open studio cancellations less than seven days before the class begins are given a partial refund (50%).
- Open studio cancellations on or after the first day of class are not entitled to a refund.
- The cancellation of open studio hours due extreme weather (hurricane, tornado, etc.) or any unforeseen catastrophe (Act of God) are not refundable.
- Registrations are considered to be complete once they are paid, and a registration form is completed.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact email@example.com